Super Charged Skincare from Bobbi Brown

Monday, 10 July 2017

Bobbi Brown Remedies Skin Wrinkle Treatment Review
Bobbi Brown Remedies are supercharged concentrates that target a specific skincare concern.  The multi-action solution I have been lucky to try is the Bobbi Brown Remedies Skin Wrinkle Treatment No. 25.  I was particularly excited about trying this.  Bobbi Brown skincare is seriously underrated. 

The Skin Wrinkle Treatment works to stimulate and encourage natural collagen production, while filling and plumping fine lines.  If you are concerned about the loss of firmness or visible fine lines and looking for a targeted anti-ageing treatment, then this one is for you.  The lightweight fluid is easily absorbed and leaves no tacky residue behind.  It won't aggravate even the most sensitive of skin types.

I'm upping the skincare ante by apply 2/3 drops each night as part of this evening skincare routine, layering it before serum and moisturiser.   At 34 unfortunately these things are no longer products reserved for preventative measures and I don't want to wait until the damage is done. Remember the good old days when oiliness was my primary skin concern?  

I am hooked on this and have found it to be extremely effective at addressing ageing issues.  I like that I can apply the Bobbi Brown Remedies Skin Wrinkle Treatment No. 25 to speed up cell renewal, smooth and repair without over loading the skin which can cause inflammation and reactivity.  Future proofing my face with this new skincare saviour.  Bobbi Brown - saving face, always.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations